Mother’s Day Gift Guide ideas
Tomorrow is the first day of MAY! Say what!?
And Mother’s Day is quickly approaching us! Since I was little we’ve always gone to a Mother’s Day Brunch, the last 7 years at our local Country Club, a beautiful spring morning my mama looked forward to for months! Not quite sure how our Mother’s Day will look this year but gathering or not, let’s spoil our mamas/ ourselves (send this to your hubby if he needs a little help).
I put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide Ideas of all MY personal favs! Things I love, all different price points!
With Covid keep in mind some items might not arrive in time, but if you’re anything like me, you know, some things are worth waiting for! Hubby’s wrap up a picture of it and don’t forget her flowers!! 🙂
- Lunch Bag. my personal favorite, great for working mamas.
- Outdoor Beach Sling Lounger. I asked for this, mama needs a tan and this baby would sure look pretty in my backyard.
- Apple AirPods. CANNOT live without. If you’re a multi tasking mama that needs her phone time, you NEED these!
- Mama necklace. love a dainty gold every day necklace.
- Gucci leather card holder. this is my “wallet” and i love it! it’s a splurge item but it’s timeless, perfect for your fashionista mama.
- Anthro Capri Blue x Pura Diffuser. use, “NICOLE15” for 15% off! I bought this around christmas and im OBSESSED with it. Think Anthro Capri Blue smell in your home always. no need for the candles that burn down so quickly. 1000% recommend this if you’re mama is an Anthro lovin’ gal! Get your Capri Blue sent here.
- Apple Watch. For a busy mama that likes to track her fitness and get her calls and text messages as she’s running after the kids.
- Personal Gold Necklace with your kids names on it. This was my Christmas gift and I haven’t taken it off since, i love a dainty personal necklace & this one checks all the boxes! I got the solid gold option because I don’t take mine off in the shower and I wanted it to last.
- I Love You More Necklace. Another personal favorite of mine i wore for years without taking it off, such great quality and goes with everything.
- Oversized Wood Tray. Love this tray, you can style it on your counter or use it for an ultra big family charcuterie board. So many uses, such a great gift!
- My Favorite Everyday Summer Sandal. For the past 3 summers I’ve been obsessed with my Tkees sandals! They give that barley there look, making your legs look longer. (use code “NICOLE10” for 10% OFF)
- Recipe Box. For all those family loved recipes, such a great inexpensive gift!