my travel must haves
If there’s one thing i know we do real good in our family it’s travel, & not in a braggy way, if you travel you understand there’s some serious tips, tricks, & must have items to make it all easier, & if you don’t have or know about the things that make traveling more seamless then you know traveling can be super overwhelming & exhausting.
we’ve literally gone on hundreds of flights over the last few years, i can confidently tell you when it comes to being efficient with must have travel items i know my stuff.
& I finally rounded up my must have travel items for you! Each thing we use literally everytime go anywhere. my personal fav, ride or die travel must haves.
- My Carry On Suitcase (light, efficient packing)
- External Charger (this one holds the longest charge and will charge your device in lighting speed)
- Travel Jewlery case
- Luggage scale because no one wants to pay a overage charge!
- my Make Up Case, clear sides also great for carry on through security.
- Packing Cubes, if you dont use packing cubes to pack this will change your life! MUST!!
- Shoe bags. I hate when the bottoms of our shoes touch other things in our luggae esp. things that does easily wash.
- Check In Luggage, weve used these for years all over the world. both the Med. and check in size, they are the BEST!!
- Compact Hangers, me and B are always fighting over the hotel hangers they just never give enough this solves all!
- Sunglass Travel Case. compact and safe way to pack mulitple sunnies.
- Cosmestic Case. For all my hair products, skincare, basically everything else on my bathroom counter.
- Hat Holder. this fits perfect in a large suitcase from above. i can usually stack 3/4 hats inside and they dont get crushed!